Our friends at OmniAb have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant!
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized Executive Assistant to support our CEO and Executive Team. The Executive Assistant will manage a wide range of administrative and executive support-related duties onsite at our Emeryville Headquarters (hybrid). This role will represent OmniAb’s culture and values as a first point of contact, handling a variety of responsibilities and will also be a liaison to the Board of Directors and senior management, and support special projects. The ideal individual will have strong written and verbal communication, great organizational skills, calendar management experience, and the ability to juggle multiple projects.
OmniAb consists of dynamic and innovative scientists that employ a variety of novel platforms to support our partners in discovering next generation therapeutics. At the core of OmniAb is the ability to engineer animals to generate affinity matured human sequence antibodies for use in conventional and novel therapeutic formats. We leverage our proprietary animals with state-of-the-art technology in antigen design, immunization methods and high-throughput single B cell screening to facilitate discovery of best-in-class antibodies. Within OmniAb are also best-in-class capabilities for the discovery and screening in high value ion channel and transporter targets. We are looking for accomplished team players who are enthusiastic to contribute to the technological frontier of drug discovery, contribute to improving human health, and passionate in their desire to collaborate with partners to develop next generation therapeutics. See OmniAb.com for more details about the exciting science being performed at OmniAb.
- Assist the CEO and Executive Team with initiatives/activities that support the growth of the organization and strategic direction of the business
- Provide support to the Executive Team with heavy calendaring, meeting prioritization and coordination; maintain Executive and Corporate calendars and ensure they remain updated and accurate
- Setup and support in-person meetings and teleconferences across multiple time zones and ensure participant scheduling communication
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and communications with internal and external stakeholders, including Board of Directors and investor meetings
- Prepare, modify and publish presentations and other communications using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and related web-based programs
- Book domestic and international travel arrangements and accommodations; prepare and process expense reports
- Maintain confidential files and contact information
- Organize pre/post-meeting materials and reports
- Procure meals as needed for meetings and events
- Provide general support to visitors and guests
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 8+ years’ general administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of experience and college-level education
- Experience supporting C-Level executives, professionally and responsibly, in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- Prior experience at a rapidly growing Biotech or Life Sciences company preferred
- Presence in the office a minimum of 3 days per week, with the willingness to respond after-hours and on weekends as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and web-conferencing programs (Teams, Zoom, etc.)
- Detail oriented, with the ability to coordinate last-minute changes
- Proven success building and maintaining relationships of trust, respect, and support
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Positive, upbeat personality and team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed and proactive, with the ability to organize and prioritize across competing priorities to ensure deliverables are met on time with little oversight
The company offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) Match, Stock Options, Bonus, and Paid Leave Time.
- All new hires are required to go through background and reference checks
- OmniAb is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets employer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- OmniAb celebrates the diversity of life and welcomes all individuals to apply
- New hires based in the US will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement
Base Pay Range: $90,000 – $134,000/year
The pay range provided is an estimated base range for this role. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, education, and location. We also offer an excellent benefits program which includes a selection of Medical and Dental plans, and Life, AD&D and Short-Term Disability insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) with immediate Company match vesting, Company paid holidays, and more!
OmniAb, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.