- Job Description
Ansun Biopharma has an opening for a Research Scientist I/II within the R&D team to support
the oncolytic virus program. The candidate will have relevant research experience in the field of
immunology, immuno-oncology, and/or cancer and play a critical role in establishing in
vitro models for efficacy and mechanism-of-action studies of various immune-modulatory
oncolytic viruses. The successful candidate will be an effective team player and strong individual
contributor, self-driven, flexible, pragmatic and able to handle multiple tasks and deliver high
quality results under tight timelines.
- Qualifications and Requirements
– PhD in Immunology, Virology, or a related discipline with 0-2 years of post-doctoral
– Experience with basic molecular biology techniques, including molecular cloning, qPCR,
and western blotting is required.
– Experience with construction, production, and evaluation of oncolytic viruses is preferred.
– Comprehensive experience in aseptic cell culture techniques of primary and immortalized
mammalian cells is required.
– Experience with in vitro cell-based functional assay development, using primary or reporter
cells, is required.
– Excellent scientific ability demonstrated by a track record of scientific accomplishments
through publications is required.
– Outstanding problem-solving and organization skills are required.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required