Molecular Pathology Systems, Diagnostics, Life Science Research
Role: Marketing Scientist Content Writer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Write compelling content for targeted B2B audiences, across a variety of channels. Writing engaging, well-crafted and relevant content for both online and offline use in marketing and sales campaigns and activities.
- Researching, gathering and analyzing scientific data and information, interviewing scientific subject matter experts, editing and translating information into original, innovative content that is scientifically accurate and appropriate for the target audience.
- Establish and execute the content calendar and overall manage the content strategy throughout all digital channels by developing successful customer-facing content.
- Work closely with web development team for website content and optimization.
- Coordinate with design team to create infographics, visual elements, and overall design of marketing assets.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.