Molecular Pathology Systems, Diagnostics, Life Science Research
Brief overview for the role:
Monitor effective implementation of international business development activities.
Develop individual business plans for each country.
Administer and develop initiatives to increase sales and market development activities.
Analyse business strategies and develop improvement plans to provide appropriate growth to business.
Manage all development process and ensure compliance to government policies and regulations.
Assist businesses to identify opportunities and develop strategic plans.
Design plans to achieve all objectives and develop plans for new business.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure BioGenex product registrations in the assigned countries.
- Appoint right channel partners in different countries to market the complete range of BioGenex products
- Develop business plan and strategy for multiple product line markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
- Provide timely feedback to immediate manager regarding international sales performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margins.
- Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales, and activity reports.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, customers, and internal staff.
- Develop, maintain, and foster strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders in existing and prospective markets.
- Enhance visibility of BioGenex brand in major Key Accounts in expanding markets.
- Monitor the sales trend and follow-up with channel partners to achieve the business targets.
- Ensures revenue generation from relevant territory, and new business development.
- Managing distributors in the region and bringing in new distributors if required.
- Assisting the distributor in establishing the brand in the region.
Required Candidate profile: Essential Education, Experience & Skills:
MBA/Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
Understanding of market and marketing strategies
Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
Problem-solving and Organisational skills
8 – 10 years of experience in International Business