Cell Culture Company
Director, Cell Line Development and Validation Cell Culture Company
Hybrid remote in Minneapolis, MN 55433 Part-time
$150,000 – $300,000
Experience: 15+ years
Employment: Authorized to work in US
About Cell Culture Company
Cell Culture Company, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Biovest International, Inc. For over 40 years, we have provided our customers globally with CDMO services and perfusion, hollow-fiber bioreactors.
Working Model: Hybrid
A successful candidate will spend their time leading the development of new services for our CDMO division working remotely to achieve these goals with occasional on-site visits.
Role/Department: Director, Cell Line Development and Validation
Reporting to the Board and CEO, this role is responsible for the development of new services to support end to end offerings in our CDMO division. These new services include cell line development, clinical and technical validation and regulatory in the research use only and diagnostic space to complement existing CDMO services.
Key responsibilities include:
– Initiation of new services in a regulated cell culture laboratory
– Development and management of annual budgets
– Knowledge of necessary equipment and personnel requirements
– Experience with supporting marketing and sales
– 15+ years of direct experience with development of contract services
– Extensive network of contacts to facilitate on-boarding of new business
– Experience with hiring and management of new department teams
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent written and communication skills