The Commercial Partnerships Manager/ Sr Manager will focus on accelerating and streamlining adoption of Galleri through enterprise channel partnerships.
The ideal candidate has an understanding of the world of health benefits and solutions that sell to enterprise customers as well as the overall healthcare ecosystem.
You will use your strong strategic and analytic background, excellent communication, and collaboration skills to deliver high quality deliverables in this fast-paced environment.
We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?
- Support partnerships efforts across deal cycle, including partner evaluation and prioritization, prospecting, developing relationships with accounts in concert with internal cross functional teams, and defining deal terms..
- Track key trends within enterprise benefit ecosystem to inform strategy; attend relevant conferences as needed
- Develop, validate, and iterate business cases for partnerships based on understanding of GRAIL priorities, partner priorities, partner landscape, and where applicable, high-level forecasts of volume and revenue potential.
- Develop internal and external-facing presentations for executive-level audiences.
- Facilitate cross work-stream and Business Area collaboration
- Support development of KPIs and business analytics to drive team efficiency
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Sales, Marketing, Product, Implementation, Customer Success, Legal, Compliance) to support partnership initiatives
Your Background Should Include:
- BS/BA in related field, MBA, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in a commercial role within healthcare
- 2+ years in partnerships / business development within a healthcare company that sells into employers and other enterprise entities
- Strong financial and business acumen; passion for designing and articulating business strategy
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Outstanding customer-centric and relationship management skills
- Experience running large, multi-stakeholder projects
- Demonstrated bias for action to iterate and create clarity within ambiguous initiatives
- Experience in a fast-growing commercial organization with product launch experience
- Ability to prioritize, set goals and deliver results with a high emphasis on quality, technical rigor, and attention to detail.
- 2+ years in upper tier strategy / management consulting preferred
- Strong interest in science and biology preferred
At GRAIL, we don’t just work for ourselves and for one another—we work for humanity. Energized by our collaborative environment, compassion, and a sense of urgency, we’re dedicated to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives. This shared belief gives our team a sense of common purpose and builds camaraderie that makes our journey together its own reward.
While our focus is on finding a better way to detect cancer early, we never lose sight of our people. We’re committed to creating the best experience for everyone at GRAIL, helping ensure that each member of our team has comprehensive benefits and resources to thrive, both at work and at home.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.