The Grail Commercial Partnership Manager will support the channel leads on various projects in support of the business needs.
- Serves as strategic thought partner to Commercial Partnerships team across multiple initiatives
- Works cross functionally with Commercial, Legal, Finance, Marketing, Product, and others.
- Performs detailed reviews of draft contracts and terms and conditions.
- Flags agreements for incomplete or required information, assists with information gathering, and notifies responsible parties of open action items; compares new agreements to existing agreements for consistency and accuracy
- Leads internal engagement and execution of RFP/RFI responses with cross-functional teams, ensuring compliance with all RFP requirements
Procures contracts for necessary support services (e.g. phlebotomy)
- Works both independently and collaboratively to continuously improve the time to contract signature process by analyzing existing templates, prior project delivery experiences and processes, incorporating internal feedback/client redlines, and making recommendations for improvements.
- Supports the commercial partnerships team throughout the client lifecycle as needed in creating quarterly business reviews, trend analysis, and other
Your Background Should Include:
- 5+ years of experience drafting, assisting with negotiating and finalizing a variety of commercial or legal documents at the highest level
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- The ability to multi-task and handle multiple contract negotiations simultaneously
- Mastery of the contract process including contract evaluation, negotiation, approval, tracking and close-out
- The ability to mentor others and serve as a Contracts authority to outside departments
- The ability to work independently and exercise judgment
- Attention to detail, and proficient in MS Office
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.