We are looking for an Implementation Manager to help us onboard, implement, and manage new enterprise customers. The Implementation Manager will facilitate the relationships between GRAIL and a segment of our client partners. Exceptional communication and organizational skills are critical. The Implementation Manager has visibility into the entire company, and works alongside our market access, sales, marketing, IT, operations, customer service, and product teams to serve our client partners. The ideal candidate will also help develop best practices and be open to other responsibilities.
This position can be remote based within the US.
We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?
- Foster and manage strong, strategic, long-term client relationships
- Monitor project planning and progress tracking to ensure the timeliness, effectiveness, and overall success of client implementations
- Coordinate teams at GRAIL and the client partner to collaborate on and execute onboarding, technical integrations, business decisions, and marketing campaigns
- Give presentations and trainings, and travel to client sites as needed
- Communicate ongoing outcomes reports to client on a regular basis, and use data to tell meaningful and actionable stories to our client partners
- Coordinate and execute long-term reporting and evaluation schedules and identify opportunities for growth
Your background should include:
- 8+ years of experience working as a Customer Relationship Manager or Customer Success Manager at a digital health, healthcare, wellness, benefits or SaaS company
- Deep understanding of healthcare and how it works with employer groups and the US healthcare system
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range)
- Experience working closely with benefits managers and administrators
- Demonstrated, measurable success running client renewal and expansion campaigns
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and listening skills, with a natural, effective consultative style
- Flexibility and agility to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- A strong results focus, with a passion for finding smarter, better ways to achieve goals
- The ability to influence change and bring enthusiasm and excitement to the workplace
- A process-focused approach, with strong problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail
At GRAIL, we don’t just work for ourselves and for one another—we work for humanity. Energized by our collaborative environment, compassion, and a sense of urgency, we’re dedicated to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives. This shared belief gives our team a sense of common purpose and builds camaraderie that makes our journey together its own reward.
While our focus is on finding a better way to detect cancer early, we never lose sight of our people. We’re committed to creating the best experience for everyone at GRAIL, helping ensure that each member of our team has comprehensive benefits and resources to thrive, both at work and at home.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.