At Heron, our mission is to improve the lives of patients by developing best-in-class medicines that address unmet medical needs. We are developing novel, patient-focused solutions that apply our innovative science and technologies to already-approved pharmacological agents.
If you are looking for a career in a company that is evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the Biotech Industry, Heron is the clear choice. As part of the Heron team, you will work with motivated team members who have pride in – and passion for – what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members.
We are looking to add the position of Senior Analyst, Commercial Analytics to our collaborative and entrepreneurial team who share our passion for helping patients.
Responsible for all analytical activities associated with sales operating and maintaining a pharmaceutical sales force including, but not limited to, sales trend reporting, incentive compensation, territory and district alignments, fleet program, field performance management, and field personnel support. Responsible for managing relationships with internal partners such as Marketing, Sales Training, Field Sales teams as well as outside vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain database for integrity, accuracy, and overall cleanliness.
- Aid in developing new processes and workflows within the systems to improve productivity and effectiveness.
- Manage daily sales operations activities, including management of CRM.
- Formulate and guide the implementation of short- and long-term commercial strategies to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Must be able to perform proactive analysis on all aspects of sales data to identify opportunities for performance improvement and actionable recommendations.
- Analytics: Maintain subject matter expertise with service and sales data sources and tools and applies this expertise to deliver high quality data and meaningful insights to achieve business objectives.
- Serve as a liaison between sales, service, marketing, finance, IT, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to structure and conduct analyses to generate insight and recommendations.
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Partner with the field to craft and establish GTM strategy, own the modeling and implementation of sales territories and quota setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Business, Finance, or related field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales operations and/or commercial analytics experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industries.
- Demonstrates integrity, quality, self-accountability, and the ability to lead, coach, and mentor employees.
- Process high proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in Think Cell, Tableau, Qlik a plus.
- Possess strong project management experience, with clear ability to priorities and manage aggressive timelines in complex organizational environment.
- Performs duties with a high level of flexibility, objectivity, discretion and professionalism for different levels and types of interactions.
- Innate ability to navigate through new software applications.
- Possess an open, flexible, and positive can-do attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the job and may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all-inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
Heron is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity.