The Alliance Manager will be accountable for facilitating the handover from the transaction team, clarifying the key legal and governance ensuring alignment of key terms and expectations to develop a strategic map that captures partnership goals. This individual will maximize the value and minimize the risk of one or more partner alliances by providing leadership, active management of a portfolio of programs, and building positive relationships with key partners and other alliance stakeholders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the handover from the transaction team clarifying the key legal and governance aspects, getting everyone on board internally and externally, and aligned behind the key terms/expectations of the deal.
- Develop a joint strategic map that captures the partnership goals.
- Monitor contractual obligations and outcomes for both HUYABIO and its alliance partners to ensure mutual objectives are met.
- Ensure every stakeholder from HUYABIO and its strategic alliance partners understand the value envisaged at the time of the deal making and push them constantly towards value creation.
- Actively monitor the economic value of each assigned collaboration, playing a pivotal role in the achievement of financial plans by meeting or exceeding revenue targets for assigned partner(s).
- Lead the negotiations of any and all amendments to the contract as required and agreed upon with partners. Support process for revising contractual agreements as necessary
- Work with Business Development for up-and-coming programs to track and monitor the achievement of aligned goals.
- Drive alliance meetings as required both internally and joint partner meetings, including working with project management to develop the agendas, internal briefings, minutes, and distribution of relevant materials
- Integrate efforts across HUYABIO’s Business Development, R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, etc to meet critical milestones to advance programs built with partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA in Life Sciences or a related field, advanced degree desired but not required.
- Minimum 7+ years of industry experience with 3+ years of proven success in alliance management or a similar role within the Life Sciences sector.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of global preclinical and clinical development, and commercialization of products and their processes within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Advanced understanding of therapeutic interventions in Oncology and/or cardiovascular diseases.
- Fluency in Mandarin is required.
- Exceptional account management, articulation of issues, and an ability to navigate a wide range of stakeholders to solve problems and operationalize implementable solutions.
- Entrepreneurial business approach; thrives in high growth, rapidly evolving biotechnology environment.
To learn more about HUYABIO International, please visit www.huyabio.com. HUYABIO International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.