HUYABIO is seeking a self-motivated individual to take a position in a fast-paced environment as an Investor Relations Analyst, reporting to the VP of Finance. The Investor Relations Analyst will be a highly visible role responsible for managing investor information and analysis, preparing financial models, and ownership of the corporate valuation model. Key areas will include collaborating on forecasts, preparing periodic reporting, running shareholder and liquidation scenarios, and interacting with various functional business partners.
This is an office-based position that works in a cross-functional and dynamic environment. Clear, timely, professional, and effective communication with all HUYABIO functional areas and global office sites are essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other key areas of the organization to prepare long-term financial forecasts, including revenue and cash flow analysis, and support for key initiatives
- Support all analyses for investors, working closely with the Finance team to conduct share price calculations, dilution scenarios, and other related analyses
- Assist with producing materials for investor conferences, roadshows, and other events, including talking points, Q&A, investor profiles and post-meeting analysis
- Research and prepare responses to investor-related inquiries
- Responsible for ad hoc financial models and dashboards
- Other responsibilities and special projects as assigned by the VP of Finance
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics. CFA or MBA a plus
- 5 years of experience in a financial planning and analysis role, corporate development, investment analysis, or other finance areas, in similar biotech/biopharma/pharma environments
- Detailed understanding of financial forecast modeling for pharmaceutical assets including those in pre-clinical and early stages.
- Strong Project Leadership skills including a collaborative and team-oriented approach
- High level of intellectual curiosity, with the ability to work independently and solve complex problems
- Excellent financial analysis skills and ability to translate analyses into sound strategic recommendations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven, real-time team environment, prioritize projects and deliver quality results within tight time constraints
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation skills, Excel skills, and MS Office proficiency
- Knowledge of valuation methodologies (including WACC, DCF, multiples, sum of the parts) a plus
The position is full‐time, and the candidate must be within commuting distance to HUYABIO’s Del Mar, California office. Interested candidates should submit resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about HUYABIO, please visit www.huyabio.com. HUYABIO is an equal opportunity employer.