Neomorph is a venture backed biotechnology company solving critical problems in human health through the discovery and development of innovative new medicines against ‘undruggable targets’. Our team is comprised of industry leading experts in protein degradation and molecular glues who have a track record of ground-breaking discoveries in the field. We are committed to leadership in advancing the science and technology of molecular glue drug discovery, while prosecuting a pipeline of projects through clinical development. Our patient-first, science-driven approach is complemented by our dedication to a supportive and collaborative work environment.
Neomorph is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has a key collaboration with the Center for Protein Degradation at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
Our ideal candidate:
You are an experienced discovery biologist with a passion for drug discovery and experience with routine molecular and cell biology approaches including mammalian tissue culture, cell-based assays, and CRISPR/RNAi. You have a proven record of supporting projects from the bench through the design and generation of robust, decision-making data packages. You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, and multidisciplinary research environment.
- Support efforts in novel target identification/validation using genetic and molecular approaches
- Significantly impact advancement of projects through the design and implementation of novel biological assays
- Contribute to/expand established biology platforms for target identification and validation as well as MOA characterization
- Support projects from the earliest stages through to clinical development
- BS with 8+ years or MS with 5+ years of relevant experience in the life sciences industry
- Demonstrated experience supporting preclinical drug discovery efforts including evaluation of novel targets/pathways for therapeutic potential or characterization of molecules in relevant disease models
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire and capacity to participate in a dynamic and fast-paced research setting
- Desire and capacity to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with targeted protein degradation is highly desirable
- Familiarity with working with large datasets is a plus
Neomorph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to religion, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, alienage or citizenship status, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.