Organogenesis has great opportunities and are always looking for exceptional talent. Join a company where you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and personally and give strength to others by Empowering Healing. This position reports to the Vice President of Strategy and is responsible for:
- Provide data analysis to support planning and executing transactions, partnerships, and strategic growth initiatives.
- Build comprehensive P&L analysis of opportunities including segment, market share, revenue, cost and investment plus quantitative analysis of synergies.
- Build detailed financial models and display proficiency and expertise working with large data sets in Excel and PowerBI.
- Effectively communicate the findings, value, and impact of various financial and strategic analyses to Executive management.
- Provide transaction and due diligence support, including participating and assisting in coordinating meetings with target company management and external investment advisors (e.g., investment bankers, lawyers, and accountants).
- Develop and present memoranda, presentations, and detailed financial analyses to management and investors.
- Support strategic planning and analysis and other ad hoc initiatives (competitive intel, market sizing, etc.)
- Analyze and visualize trends and findings, benchmark progress of strategic initiatives vs established targets and business performance vs the market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA required.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Sciences/Engineering preferred.
- 2-4 years of work experience in an investment bank, management consulting firm or corporate finance/development/strategy division required.
- Strategic thinking, breakthrough thinking and creative problem-solving skills, showing an ability to overcome obstacles.
- Sound eye for business, understanding of key performance indicators and their drivers, and assessing opportunity attractiveness (IRR/ROI/NPV).
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented and able to structure and rationalize complex decisions.
- Detail-oriented, highly motivated, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Patience and ability to excel under pressure, handling multiple requests often with tight deadlines.
- Quick learner who is not in need of step-by-step instructions.
- Must have the vision, drive, and interpersonal skills to succeed in a rapid growth environment.
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to work effectively across a matrix organization and partner with management at all levels.
- Remaining in a sitting position for long periods of time.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- Working indoors.