Poseida Therapeutics is seeking a talented Clinical Data Associate to join our team. This position offers an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to contribute to innovative clinical trials for new CAR-T, gene editing and gene therapy products in an exciting and dynamic environment focused on cutting-edge gene editing technology. The Clinical Data Associate will provide data management support for the Statistical and Data Sciences team across multiple clinical studies.
These may include but are not limited to:
· Support of all data management activities; EDC design and build, user acceptance testing (UAT), database cleaning activities including review and processing of clinical trial data to ensure completeness, accuracy and consistency of clinical trial databases, and perform other duties as required by the department
· Review and issue queries and/or support resolution to issues for all clinical trial data
· Communicate to vendors problems involving data transfers, data point issues and validation issues
· Proactively identify potential study issues/risks and recommends/implements solutions.
· Ensures all DM activities are performed in an accurate and timely manner as directed by study plans, SOPs and/or WIs
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree in life sciences or other appropriate field or relevant experience with a minimum of 0 to 4 plus years in the biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO setting (a combination of experience and education may be considered)
· Basic understanding of medical terminology
· Experience with basic SAS programming or proficient skill set to learn preferred
· Demonstrated out of the box problem-solving and critical thinking skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced team environment
· Travel may be required up to 5% of the time.
Apply today at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/447314/Poseida-Therapeutics-Inc/Clinical-Data-Associate