Poseida is actively seeking an outstanding candidate to join the Supply Chain & Logistics team as a Logistics Manager. This position is responsible for developing and executing all aspects of order/logistics management in support of Poseida’s clinical development programs. This position requires interaction with cross-functional teams (clinical operations, process development, manufacturing, quality, IT, finance and external partners) to support patient cell collection & manufacturing scheduling, order management from apheresis through final product delivery, and coordinating all aspects of shipment management. The position may also include supporting related supply chain activities, managing staff, training, and development.
These may include but are not limited to:
· Order Management – Lead and implement all activities related to apheresis and final product shipment for multiple clinical development programs. This includes scheduling of patient samples, some critical GMP raw materials, and final product.
· Cross-functional Skills: Collaborate with multiple stakeholders inside and outside the company (i.e., Clinical Operations, Quality, Product Development, CMOs, and Logistics Service Providers).
· Logistics Management – Coordinate with 3rd party logistics partner and CMO’s to facilitate shipment and deliveries in a timely manner.
· Shipping Validation – Work with quality to validate shipping lines and containers for shipment of patient samples and final product.
· Develop business processes, SOP’s, and other documentation to support logistics management.
· Risk Management – Proactively identify shipment and business risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
· Tracking System – Ability to work with a track and trace software platform designed to track patient materials.
· Manage executive communications, including monthly and quarterly status reports.
· Work well in a team environment with shared responsibilities.
· Additional responsibilities and duties as required.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree in science/engineering/life sciences with a minimum of 6 plus years within biotech/pharmaceutical/medical device industry with 3 plus years experience in order management/logistics (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered).
· MBA and /or APICS or similar certification is a plus.
· Experience working in the clinical trial space (CRA, CTM, etc.) is desirable.
· Demonstrated understanding of drug development, manufacturing and supply chain of pharmaceutical/biotech or medical device industries. Experience in CAR-T order/logistics management experience a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, including presentation and the ability to influence different stakeholders across the organization.
· Experience leading cross-functional teams.
· Must have good MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word skills.
Apply today at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/456219/Poseida-Therapeutics-Inc/Logistics-Manager