Poseida is seeking an experienced individual who will be responsible to build and maintain a centralized and holistic Program Management Office (PMO) that will support the various projects, programs, and portfolios across the organization. This leader will manage and drive project management tools and systems that enable cross functional teams to drive projects through the initiation, change management, and implementation phases. As a key member of the organization, this role will require close partnership between internal team leaders to deliver on the strategy of achieving industry leadership process efficiency, standardization, human error reduction, problem solving, predictability, and ingraining cultural mindset of continuous improvement. Through defined governance and practices, this individual will be accountable for evaluating opportunities, identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), partnering with cross functional teams to establishing tracking mechanisms to monitor and report program performance to support our therapeutic programs. This individual will also help support actions that stem from remediating gaps or areas of opportunities.
These may include but are not limited to:
· Identification, Implementation, and Technical Administration and User Support of Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) e-system, tools, templates (including Super User of PPM e-system, PM Department SharePoint)
· Ownership of the Project and Product Team Governance Framework, including but not limited to utilizing reporting capabilities to routinely ensure that information and communication flow for awareness of process changes to key project-level milestones, rapid decision making, prioritization, utilization of resources, risk assessments/mitigations, consistent system/process for project requesting and selection.
· Enable and generate Static, Historical, and Dynamic Real Time Reporting leveraging PPM. Although the PMO will not own the data, they will work to ensure data integrity and be the steward to providing data to key functional stakeholders, as well as Project, Program, and Portfolio Managers.
· Develop project management and project plan templates and tools to best enable PM to facilitate and drive Projects including but not limited to Risk Register, Lessons Learned, Change Log, Action Log, Meeting Templates, etc.
· Prioritization Framework for Opportunities and Projects (including helping to define, capture, maintain and report on Project KPIs)
· Develop framework for analysis of Resource Utilization, Scheduling, and Forecasting, including financial forecasting and impact
· Sharing Best Practices to best enable team efficiency (including onboarding and enhancing PM competencies, providing education and awareness seminars for Broader Organization, coaching framework for seamless team collaboration, and PM Mentorship/Sponsorship Infrastructure)
· Support Project, Program, and Portfolio Management Platforms to ensure those stakeholders have the capabilities to adequately support the organization
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Must have a BS/BA degree; higher education degree preferred with a minimum of 8 years of multi-disciplinary experience within pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry
· Independent and Self Driven.
· Experience in establishing and measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and reporting status and progress
· Strive toward excellence to support the organization by mitigating gaps identified to ensure business continuity.
· Strong proficiency with project management practices, tools and methodology including Gantt Charts, MS Project, Power Point, SharePoint, One Pager, Power BI, Integrated Portfolio Management, PPM platforms such as Planisware
· Knowledge of Project Management Professional (PMP) applications preferred
· Complex problem-solving abilities with focus on accomplishing company goals and objectives in a dynamic business environment
· Outstanding written and oral communication and negotiation skills are essential
· Must have strong interpersonal skills capable of working with a diverse group of people
· Strong leader with focus and drive to succeed—confidence, passion, results oriented and high energy
· Ability to present thoughts clearly and concisely to a wide variety of stakeholders including but not limited to executive leadership, senior management, and corporate partners
· Background in operations supporting biologics and/or immuno oncology
· Knowledge and experience in Gene and/or Cell Therapy, Assay Development, Process Characterization, Validation, Qualification
· In-depth knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing for both clinical and commercial applications
Apply today at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/462686/Poseida-Therapeutics-Inc/Senior-Manager-Project-Management-Office