Clinical Biomarkers team at Poseida is responsible to devise and implement clinical biomarker strategies in support of clinical studies. We are looking for a highly motivated senior associate to support biomarker studies in support of Poseida’s clinical trials. This role will require the ability of think critically to refine experimental methods, review relevant scientific literature on technical aspects of the job requirements.
These may include but are not limited to:
· Method development and validation for detection and quantification of biomarkers in support of Poseida’s clinical studies
· Routine testing of samples for both clinical trials and pre-clinical samples
· Test and optimize assay conditions, design relevant experiments to trouble-shoot
· Carefully record the experimental process and data and submit timely reports to supervisors
· Perform data analysis and presentation, as well as share experimental findings in team settings
· Other duties as assigned
Requirements, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree in a discipline of biological sciences with 5 years of relevant experience (an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered)
· Experience clinical sample testing and clinical trials, especially in oncology is desirable
· Hands-on experience in setting up and performing molecular and cell-based assays is highly desired.
· Strong background in performing immunoassays with flow cytometry, ELISA, Luminex or MSD platform
· Laboratory experience in cell-based assays using technologies such as incucyte
· Laboratory experience with molecular and genomic based sample processing and technologies such as qPCR, RT-PCR, ddPCR is highly preferred
· Competency in Prism, Python, JMP or similar tools is preferred
· Prior experience or ability to develop skills to organize and manage datasets and present updates and summaries to the team is highly desirable
· The successful candidate is expected to work seamlessly as part of a multifunctional team, have excellent oral and written communication skills, and participate and contribute to team meetings
· Prior experience in the field of cancer immunotherapy and translational research is a plus.
Apply today at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Apply/447317/Poseida-Therapeutics-Inc/Senior-Research-Associate-Clinical-Biomarker