Who We Are
Sapient Bioanalytics is revolutionizing the intersection of biology, health, and technology. Through our ground-breaking “Biomarker Discovery Engine,” we are creating meaningful advancements that will shape the future of healthcare.
About The Role
Do you have a passion for working with big data and machine learning and leading teams to success? We are on the hunt for a Data Engineer to join our dynamic team. This is not just another job; it’s an opportunity to empower scientists and contribute to projects that benefit humanity.
- Support the development of the core data infrastructure at Sapient
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create data pipelines that transform data generated by Sapient into scientific insights
- Address performance bottlenecks and ensure scalability
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in big data engineering role
- 1+ years with Spark
- 1+ years in cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Solid understanding of MLOps practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, capable of leading meetings and presenting to stakeholders
Why Join Us?
- Enjoy competitive salary + benefits + equity
- Contribute to accelerating the pace of drug discovery and improving human health
- Bond with the tightest of teams who will always have your back
- Work with and learn from some of the most innovative science and technology leaders of our day
Compensation Range: $116K-174K