The Senior Director, Evidence Partner Programs is accountable for driving partner programs that require deep engagement and alignment with many internal and external cross-functional stakeholders. This role will develop strong internal relationships, compliantly liaising with Clinical Development, R&D, Business Development, Medical Affairs, and Product Management Organization to initiate and execute partner projects and activities. Candidates will be required to successfully navigate complex programs, lead with influence, and create efficient but comprehensive communication channels both internally and externally. This role requires a strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, molecular diagnostics, research operations, clinical workflows, and how to navigate complex organizations to execute strategies and initiatives that identify, address, and resolve gaps in healthcare. Without exception, this role requires a positive, team-based attitude and must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization.
- Work closely with the strategic partner account director to design partnership roadmaps that progress the deployment of multi-cancer early detection through identifying, investigating, and resolving gaps in healthcare.
- Look strategically across partnership programs to find areas of high-value alignment that will advance multi-cancer early detection.
Innovate with partner organizations to produce evidence generation collaboration concepts based on identifying areas of shared priority across the GRAIL and the partner organization.
- Continuously explore ways to further deepen partnerships by identifying areas of shared strategic value between GRAIL and the partner organization related to clinical evidence activities.
- Support clinical development teams in study execution, with accountability for efficient handoffs to clinical development team where appropriateLead with influence to align functions Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Product Development, and Strategic Partnerships in the planning and execution of partner programs.
- Perform trade-off analyses based on corporate priorities and make recommendations to GRAIL and partner leadership
Your background should include…
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. PhD preferred
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in molecular diagnostics, oncology, and healthcare models.
- Health care system experience highly preferred. Strong understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, clinical research, and biotechnology and device industry.
- Proven ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally to drive results in a matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and negotiate scope, requirements, and specifications across the organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
- Willing and able to travel as needed.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.