Therabest USA is a discovery/clinical-stage biotech company. Our focus is the development of immunotherapy in the setting of allogeneic adoptive transfer along with immune-modulating biologics that improve human wellbeing. Based on our phase I/IIa clinical trial experience of autologous immune cell therapeutics for moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis, we expand our translational research to another level of precision medicine.
Our programs include Off-the-Shelf production of immune cells for universal cell therapy products as well as precision biologics. Our technology educates the immune system to target/attack specific abnormal cells as well as to enhance the immune response to eliminate hematological and solid cancer. Major technologies include regenerative medicinal strategy, allogeneic innate/adoptive cell therapy that can be controlled by biologics, and disease micro-environments.
Our research focuses on the development of efficient manufacturing processes of safe, effective off-the-shelf immune cells for universal application in immunotherapy and immune-modulating biologics. To achieve this goal, we develop/use proprietary gene-editing/transfer technique, antibody development/humanization, establish non-clinical disease models. Our novel disease target/attach technology will allow a safe/effective modality to cure the disease. Our platform will allow the fast development of disease target therapy along with universal cell therapeutics.
Therabest USA is seeking a highly motivated individual with expertise in immunotherapy and allogeneic adoptive cell transfer biology to join a multidisciplinary global team dedicated to the novel cellular therapeutics. The candidate should be familiar with antibody engineering, NK cell biology and in adaptive cell therapy model development. The selected candidate will report directly to CEO and work with two junior scientists and lab operational scientists.
• Biologics development and production of reagents
• Transient expression of antibodies
• Molecular biology
• Analytical Development, Process Development, Tech transfer
• Execute projects & reports
• Experiment design, execution & troubleshooting
• Ph.D. in Biological Science (Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry, Cell Biology, immunology) is required with at least 2+ years of post-doctoral training and 3+ years of industrial experiences.
• Extensive experience engineering proteins
• Technically proficient in protein engineering tools, including molecular biology, protein expression in mammalian systems, protein purification and characterization.
• Strong track record of scientific accomplishments.
• Strong motivation, passion and commitment to science
• Experience with antibody and biotherapeutic discovery and a working knowledge of antibody molecules
• R&D experience in an industry setting with good understanding of biologics drug development is preferred
• Immunology and cell biology is highly desirable.
Salary and Benefits
• Competitive compensation package (healthcare plan, vision and dental coverage, paid family leave, 401(k) plan, paid time off) and title commensurate with qualifications and experience in the Great San Diego Biotech market.
• Significant growth opportunity as the company expands.