A World Without Infectious Diseases
Vir Biotechnology is looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst for a contract opportunity. This role is responsible for the ongoing development, implementation, and maintenance of HRIS systems. You will collaborate with peers across operations, including HR, Benefits, Legal, Payroll and Talent Acquisition, to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of HRIS systems. You will identify HRIS processes inefficiencies and implement systems-based improvements. Individuals with HRIS systems implementation and optimization experience may be interested in this position. The role reports to the Director, IT SG&A.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES:
- IT contact responsible for HR systems, users and third-party vendor interfaces involving UKG.
- Implement and support ongoing changes for UKG, Greenhouse, HRSoft, and interfaces involving third-party vendors.
- Perform and coordinate efforts in testing, optimizing, implementing, access management, security, compliance and documentation of the systems and integrations.
- Create dashboards, reports, and alerts in UKG Cognos
- Coordinate internally and with third parties/vendors and execute on service delivery
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on new technologies and product and service delivery
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to users of HRIS systems
- Assess current system and utilization. Identify and recommend improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HRIS
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of hands-on UKG admin experience: UKG Pro, Onboarding, Workforce Management, etc.
- Experience supporting our HR tech stack, including UKG, Greenhouse, HRSoft, PlanSource, LinkedIn Talent, Compa, Veeva, FreshService and
- OrgChartNow systems
- Experience with HR processes from onboarding to offboarding
- Experience working in a SOX regulated IT environment
- Maintain strict confidentiality in the handling of sensitive and private data
Vir’s compensation and benefits are aligned with the current market and commensurate with the person’s experience and qualifications. All full-time employees receive a package that includes: compensation, bonus and equity as well as many other Vir benefits and perks such as: health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance benefits, non-accrual paid time off, company shut down for holidays, commuter benefits, child care reimbursement, education reimbursement, 401K match and lunch for all lab essential personnel!
Vir is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact Human Resources to request accommodation.
Vir Human Resources leads recruitment and employment for Vir. Unsolicited resumes sent to Vir from recruiters do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter and Vir and do not obligate Vir to pay fees should we hire from those resumes. We ask that external recruiters and/or agencies not contact or present candidates directly to our hiring manager or employees.